Thursday 13 May 2010

Photographs on to material

I wanted to complete a patch just on Scott and his Sister, Justine. I chose a select few images and put them together onto the purple dyed material. I thought that this was very appropriate as Scott was very close to his sister.
I am very pleased in the way that I have arranged the images on to the material.

There are images above from Scott's mums birthday, from Amsterdam, Scott's 21st and nights in around Scotts.

I thought that it would be good to arrange the images above onto blue material as the images are very light. I will do something around this patch later.
Here are some images of when Scott was in Australia.
I asked Scott a question before he died. I asked ' have you got a wish list of the things that you want to do?' He replied 'that he had done everything that he wanted to do and that all that was left to do was get married and have children.'
He went to Australia with some very good friends and the images themselves show that he had a fantastic time.


Adding the photographs onto the material was really hard to start off with as the photographs were melting and the paper was getting stuck on top of the images. I went to sainsburys and got a heat sheet that you could put in the oven. This was magic and worked really well.




No comments:

Post a Comment