Thursday 13 May 2010

more images


Here I have selected a few images of all of his friends and family. I used a bed spread and cut it up for the colour of the material.





I love this patch as it includes an image of Scott and his Mum. They were so close and always had a laugh together. They drank together as well! He really will be greatly missed!!!!!


Here, I put two pieces of material together and used the photographs to keep the material together.
Great nights out. Scott loved going out, having a laugh and having a good time. At 23 he didn't have any reason not to be out enjoying himself.

He made the most of it when he was out and he cared about his friends even though he used to take the mick out of them. Always smiling though.




I thought that it would be nice to have a patch with just images of Scott on. Again from nights out and from Australia.
Just wish I had could have more time with him to share more memories. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment