Thursday 13 May 2010

more images of quilt.


I have added an iron on to this patch to add a bit more colour to it. I saw this iron on in hobby craft. I know that I did not make it myself but it is a different medium. I thought that it was appropriate as Scott liked to have a drink. (or several) Loved drinking a range of drinks including beer, a green monster and turbo! (beer and Smirnoff ice)






On this image, I went around the outline in a different stitch to hold the pieces together as I had stuck the dye material onto a blue background.




I decided that I wanted to put a bike on the patch. Scott loved his bikes over the years regardless of how dangerous they are. He took me on the back of it a view times. Scary! Unfortunately what he loved the most, killed him! He had a beautiful gold bike. He took pride in riding his bike.







I started to lay the patched on the carpet to see how I wanted them to be put together. I moved the patched around in different positions.




No comments:

Post a Comment