Thursday 13 May 2010

Centre Piece


I wrote the dates on the tracing paper and attatched it on with pins. I then used a satin stitch and went over each of the numbers.


I did the same with the name.I was really please with this centre piece. The colour was perfect and I thought that the centre piece was perfect.
The picture makes me smile. He looks so happy in the picture.
I was not with Scott when this picture was taken. Karen told me that he put the shirt on as he was bursting out of it because it was too small. When he did this pose the shirt actually burst open.







I had to thread all of these pieces of cotton back through to the back. This took longer than the stitching.




Above, I completed this image at the start of the year. I have decided not to use it in my final design but the image here I was in the process of cutting it to line it up and make sure that it was straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment