Thursday 13 May 2010

hearts with words and meanings.

I decided that on my quilt I wanted to have some hearts with just some of the words that describe what Scott was like. As well as this there are images with words and meanings on. I cut the hearts out of red material and I used a blanket stitch to sew them on. I then used a sewing machine to type in the letters.























You don't realize what you have until it is gone. People say that saying all the time but until you lose someone you care so much about you don't think about the saying seriously.
I realized what I had after Scott died.
Nothing will ever replace those memories and times we shared together.


Justine has so many happy memories that she shared with her brother. They were very close and her heart is broken.

I felt that it was important to have a big heart for special brother and special son. Justine lost her father 5 years ago. She never thought that she would lose her brother as well.
R.I.P xxx









Scott had many friends. He was such a bubbly character and he had a lot of friends. He had friends in London and at home in Brum. He used to love winding his friends up and playing tricks on them.







This picture above, showed what Scott was all about. This is an image of him cuddling his cousin Olivia. Caring summed Scott up. He always looked out for his friends and family.
I felt that the hearts were appropriate for the quilt as so many people loved him and still do love him. I feel that they make the quilt up and show some of the ways that Scott was.



No comments:

Post a Comment