Sunday 28 March 2010

The Public part 2






These are the rest of the images of what the children completed.


Beautiful view from inside the gallery.





This was my favourite part of the musuem. You could create your own animation show. You stand infront of each screen which has objects on that you choose. Then a photograph is taken. This was brilliant and I completed a video of it.






This is another great exhibition. What is Love? The images of the man and woman show love. They have passion.
I love the use of lighting. The lights come on each letter and then work all at the same time. The exhibition was bright and modern. Almost like pop art.




This exhibition was based around young children and there rights and issues that they deal with. This exhibition was really good and it was modern, which stimulated me and kept me interested.
I watched a video in this exhibtion about children in wheelchairs. How they do not have as much access, showing clips of children trying to have a normal life, getting through doors and going down curbs which wheel bound children can not do.
I really like the graffiti that was created by a group of workers. Brings the exhibition together.

Small graffiti pieces that represent aspects of what voluntering means to young people. Encourages development of skill.


Raising awareness of stereotypes of young mums.
I really like these images. Young mums shouldn't be critisized for being parents.
This was a child's bed placed in the exhibition- frustration of being in care! Care Council Crew (Shropshire)
I thought that playing a video on a bed was really effective.

Men should respect women is what is written on one of these slides.
Very true.


The red and yellow marks in the bottom right, I made by running my hands overs the computer screen. This was really effective and I loved the marks made. The technology was brilliant.







There was several boards with loads of magnetic writing on. Children can come in and make sentences out of the words that were on the boards. These were placed so that children could reach them.




These were interactive boards, like wii games around the gallery. You had to step forwards and back etc to keep the woman off the floor. I had a go and it killed me. Did my exercise for the day. This is very interactive for children and they can have some fun at the same time as learning.

If you put your hands in the boxes below all around the inside of the rectangles, sounds would be produced the bubbles on the stands above changed colours. This would be very stimulating for children producing sound and colour.

This robot was made out of plastic boxes found in the reception area. Thought that this was a good use of resources.




No comments:

Post a Comment